Get an overview of what piles is, and get them treated with the remedies suggested to get rid of the pain and exhaustion
Swollen and inflamed veins in the rectum and anus causes discomfort and bleeding which is often referred to as piles. This can be caused by straining during bowel movements, obesity or pregnancy. Discomfort is quite a common problem during bowel movements or while sitting. A high-fibre diet can help get rid of such problems as they soften the stool.
- Add 2 or 3 sticks of gurja/giloy.
- Add 2 haritaki skins (Kadukkai) without seeds.
- Add a small piece of ginger.
- Add 3 pieces of Indian Elm (Avil).
- Add 4 long peppers.
- Add a pinch of rock salt.
- Boil them with 200 ml of water and reduce them to 150 ml.
- Filter and consume.
Ideal Time To Consume
Consume 150 ml of the solution before food in the morning and night.
What Can This Herbal Recipe Do To The Body?
- Strengthens large intestines.
- Clears bowel obstruction and rectum blockage.
- Treats any type of piles such as internal, external, prolapsed or thrombosis, etc.
- Cures Fistula and gastric problems.
- Cure stomach bloating and anorexia.
- Helps in maintaining healthy intestines and cleanses our body.
Classification Of Piles Based On Doshas
VATHA – Dry and burning sensation while passing stools. Severe constipation.
PITHA – Not much pain but bleeding occurs with an offensive smell.
KABAM – The size of plies will be larger in size. The piles are swollen and look heavy. Struggles while passing stools.
Stages Of Piles
Stage 1 – Small inflammation inside the anus. It appears only during passing stools.
Stage 2 – They appear a little larger than Stage 1 piles. Slight bleeding may occur when passing stools.
Stage 3 – They appear outside the anus. It will be hanging out from the anus but can be inserted again. Can feel pressure while sitting and can be painful while traveling.
Stage 4 – They cannot be pushed back in and need immediate attention and treatment. They are larger and always remain outside the anus. Severe bleeding may occur.
For a consultation and treatment, feel free to visit the Shree Varma Ayurveda clinic.