Follow the recipe for indigestion problems and keep your gut healthy.
Indigestion is caused often by unhealthy food or overeating when the body is not ready to accept the food consumed. This causes a burning sensation, bloating or gassiness, nausea, or feeling full too quickly after starting to eat.
- Add 5 grams of Plumbago sp powder.
- Add 5 grams of ginger powder.
- Add 5 grams of long pepper powder.
- Add 5 grams of dioscorea purpurea powder.
- Add 5 grams of long pepper’s root powder.
- Boil them with 1/2 liter of water.
- Strain it and consume 100ml of this decoction.
Ideal Time To Consume
Have this drink thrice a day – morning, afternoon and night. You can prepare this medicine daily morning and store it for the afternoon and night. Attention! Do not store for more than a day. You can add a little bit of honey to reduce the bitter and spicy taste.
What Can This Herbal Recipe Do To The Body?
- Cures digestive problems.
- Solves problems like Anorexia.
- Increases appetite.
- Resolves bloated stomach problems.
- Helps you Get rid of tastelessness.
- Removes fatigue.
- Strengthens the muscles.
- Helps in correcting the metabolism process and keeps our body disease-free.
- Cleanses the body, stimulates the appetite and strengthens the body.
- Helps in absorbing the nutrients from our food.
In Kerala, women are given this medicine daily for 3 months after childbirth. It also helps in curing asthma-related issues, Tuberculosis, liver-related issues, and rheumatoid arthritis.
If this medicine is used with proper medical guidance it helps in curing many ailments and helps us to stay healthy. For treatments and consultation, visit the Shree Varma Ayurveda clinic.