Bloating is not a disease or disorder. It is a condition that exists for some period of time because of too much drinking of carbonated beverages, eating a large meal, menstruation, constipation, etc. You can have a herbal drink of Crotalaria retusa (Kilukiluppu chedi) to provide relief for dry cough, running nose, women who are about to get menopause, bloating, etc.
- Add some leaves of the plant in half a glass of water.
- Grind it to a paste and extract the juice.
Ideal Way To Consume
30ml of this juice can be taken in the morning and night before food. Consume the paste for 3 days.
What Can This Herbal Recipe Do To The Body?
- In villages, cows will frequently have stomach bloating (vayiru uppusam). In order to resolve this, they will give Crotalaria retusa (kilukiluppu chedi) paste. After having that paste, cows will be relieved from constipation, stomach bloating, etc
- Resolves stomach bloating for people.
- Helps people with ulcer (vayiru ponnu).
- People with inadequate sleepovers can have this.
- Problems related to stomach and intestine can be resolved.
- Stomach irritation and chest irritation problems can be resolved.
- Headache problems that lead to vomiting can be resolved.
- Can induce sleep naturally without any sleeping pills.
- For kids who don’t sleep properly at night, Crotalaria retusa (kilukiluppu chedi) juice can be given at a quantity of 10ml in the morning and night.
Stomach bloating is activated by indigestion and acid reflux, wind stuck by exercising or carrying heavy things, IBS, hormonal imbalance, thyroid brokenness, or some bacterial dominance in the digestive tracts, etc. This can have some genuine wellbeing issues and so it is necessary to have healthy vegetarian food till you are back to normal. For treatment and consultation, feel free to contact us.