Get an insight into the types of problems a woman faces in various stages of her life, and its herbal solution.
From the very first day a woman gets her periods to menopause, she goes through a lot of ups and downs that are intimate to her body. Most women deal with such problems until the age of 52, which is the average age for an Indian woman to reach menopause. We will find solutions to menstrual-related problems in women.
Notably, it is observed that most of the women undergo hysterectomy surgery (removing uterus) due to problems in Menopause. Ayurveda says that you don’t need to do surgeries until absolutely necessary.
Herbal Recipe – Yoni Chooranam
- Add 2 grams of galangal. (special type of ginger)
- Add 2 grams of deodar cedar.
- Add 2 grams of sida cordifolia. (Bala)
- Add 2 grams of big cordgrass. (Taṇṭu pul)
- Add 2 grams of nut grass. (Nattu pul)
- Add 2 grams of cuscus grass.
- Add 2 grams of tarvine.
- Boil them with 300 ml of water until it becomes 100 ml.
Ideal Time To Drink
Consume this once in the morning and night on an empty stomach. This medicine is considered the best medicine to treat all menstrual problems.
What Can This Herbal Recipe Do To The Body?
- Treats all the problems related to the uterus and stomach.
- Cures pelvic inflammatory disorder (a condition in which the lower abdomen back and region surrounding vagina go through extreme pain during periods).
- Treats the problem of frequent abortions.
Having Trouble Conceiving/Frequent Abortions?
Along with treatment, patients need to change their food habits. Also, adding exercise/yoga can help in getting cured completely. Consume this herbal recipe for 3 months for early improvement.
Research suggests exercise is effective at reducing menstrual pain to the extent that it may eliminate or reduce the need for pain-relief medication. Moderate activity such as walking can be beneficial during your period in place of more strenuous activity.