Get an insight on how to deal with frozen shoulders and get rid of them with expertise at Shree Varma Clinic.
Frozen Shoulder occurs because of the frequent functioning of the shoulders. It is one of the major problems that occur along with diabetes.
Symptoms Of Frozen Shoulder
- Whenever you move your shoulder for any work, you will feel some pain.
- When you raise your hands, there will be some pain.
- Shoulder blade stiffness will happen when you try to sit flexibly.
- When you sleep in one position balanced by your shoulder, the pain might re-occur which indicates a frozen shoulder problem.
- Shoulder functionality will reduce slowly.
- Shoulder functionality will reduce along with neck functionality.
- Shoulder functionality would have stopped completely which is a very important symptom for frozen shoulder.
Treatment for this problem at Shree Varma Ayurveda clinic includes,
- Check whether a frozen shoulder is happening because of diabetes.
- Giving treatment for frozen shoulder and diabetes.
- Treatments will be given externally. Medicinal oil will be applied to the neck, chest, scapula (shoulder blade).
- Leaves or mooligai chooranam massage will be given.
- Based on the intensity of the problem, mooligai chooranam massages will be given 15 minutes – 30 minutes, a day. Shoulder pain will be resolved and stiffness will also be reduced.
- Thailadharai (oil will be heated) and it will be applied to the neck, chest and shoulder blade, hands for 15 minutes.
- Lepam (herbs will be cooked and it will be made into a paste and wrapped in a cloth) will be applied in the neck.
- Navara Kili (milk, herbs along with that chicken flesh, goat flesh will be boiled and water will be extracted, and boiled green gram paste will be added and wrapped in a cloth) will be applied on the shoulder.
All these treatments will be followed for 2 – 3 months or for 48days. Shoulder pain problems will be reduced and the functioning of the shoulder will be enhanced. Morning and night exercises will also be given for frozen shoulder pain. If you follow the exercises and treatment suggested by us properly and consistently, all the shoulder-related problems will be resolved.