Overcome body weight and infertility conditions with this herbal recipe.
If you or someone you know is facing problems like obesity, unhealthy body, infertility (man/woman), the herbal recipe ‘Moringa Seed Powder’ (Murungai vidhai chooranam) can be prepared.
- Add 3 teaspoons of Gingelly oil (Nallenai).
- Add a few curry leaves.
- Add 1 or 2 red chillies.
- Add 5 pieces of garlic (as per taste requirement).
- Wait until it is cooked.
- Add asafoetida powder (as per taste requirement).
- Add 5 grams of drumstick (Moringa) seed powder – (Murungai vidhai podi).
- Keep in medium flame.
- Add 5 grams of horse gram powder (Kollu podi).
- Add 5 grams of black urad dal powder (Karuppu ulundhu podi).
- Add hindu salt (as per your taste requirement).
- Grind it to a paste.
Ideal Time To Consume
It will be really good if you have it twice a day. If not, at least have it once a day. You can use it as a side dish (Thuvayal) for the main dish.
Benefits Of Moringa Seed Powder
- Especially for women with problems related to periods, pregnancy bag cyst, etc – this can be resolved by moringa seed powder.
- Moringa seed powder will pump out all the unwanted excreta from the body.
- Horse gram powder used in this powder will not only trigger ductless gland secretion but also control the metabolic rate.
- Black urad dal used in the powder will give strength to the body.
- Ingredients like curry leaves, garlic, etc help in quick digestion and also provide a solution to pregnancy bag cyst problems/infertility problems.
The ingredients used in this powder are very easily available in the market/at home. Feel free to reach out to us for health suggestions and treatments.