Dr Gowthaman shares some reasons and solutions to deal with PCOD, a commonly prevalent syndrome among most women.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease) is a hormonal imbalance that often affects women in their reproductive age. An imbalance among hormones like estrogen, gonadotropin-releasing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, progesterone, luteinizing hormone, and many others can result in PCOD. Even the food eating habits, sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy practices often lead to women having PCOD. However, there is no scientifically proven version of the exact reasoning.
Some Common Symptoms
- Periods pain
- Over bleeding
- Irregular periods
- White discharge
- Missed Periods
- Hairfall & breakage of nails
Case Of Fibroids
Women with fibroids often face over bleeding or have an extended menstruation cycle of 10 days. In some cases, women with ovary fibroids conceive their first child quite fast and easily, but face difficulties in their second time.
Women with menopause, fibroids, PCOD, etc can take the herbal tea (Atti Maram Pattai Kashayam Recipe) without any side effects to solve all the problems related to reproductive parts.
Herbal tea – Atti Maram Pattai Kashayam Recipe
- Take 2 grams of Ficus Racemosa (Attai Maram Pattai) – Can get it from a local medical shop.
- Take 2 grams of Saraca Asoca (Asogam Maram Pattai) – Can get it from a local medical shop.
- Take 2 grams of Phyllanthus Amarus (Keeraneli Ver) – Can get it from the local market/garden.
- Boil them in 300 ml of water.
- Filter it out and it is ready to drink.
Ideal Time To Drink
Consume the drink before having food in the morning and at night.
Dr. Gowthaman shares, ‘Stay physically active and adopt an active leisure. This can be as simple as doing a 30-45 minute physical activity daily. Don’t overdo exercises and don’t get into fad diets.’