Get treated for Migraine at Shree Varma Ayurveda clinic with the best expert doctors.
Migraine is something most women face a lot, every day. This is a type of headache that starts in the morning right after waking up, in the afternoon makes you feel nauseated, and subsides slowly at night. In traditional medicine, it is called a one-sided headache. After waking up, due to the sun’s maximal heat, the headache is unbearable and towards the end of day, it subsides.
Reasons For Migraine
- Not eating on time.
- Sour foods.
- Spicy foods.
- Oily foods.
Symptoms For Migraine
- Pain starts in the morning.
- One-sided headache.
- Pain moves behind the ears.
- Causes nausea.
- Causes vomiting.
Types Of Migraine
- Type 1 – occurs only once a month, with nausea.
- Type 2 – occurs twice a month, for women before or after menstruation. There is a loss of appetite, irritability and insomnia seen in this type.
- Type 3 – headache begins in the evening around 4 or 5 pm and lasts the entire night – only subsides after vomiting.
- Type 4 – intense headache all the time regardless of food or climate.
- Type 5 – headache that occurs in people with depression or perfectionist people.
Effects Of Migraine
- Neck muscle weakness.
- Excessive vomiting leads to electrolyte imbalance.
- Heart diseases.
- Weight loss.
Treatment For Migraine
- Awareness of migraine.
- Finding the root cause and eliminating oily, sweet, spicy foods, etc.
- Cleansing the body using medicines for vomiting or diarrhea.
Headache can be tackled by following the correct diet, proper mental health, physical exercises, breathing exercises, and taking some ayurvedic medicines.
Taking painkillers can be very fatal in many ways. Migraine itself cannot be ignored as a normal headache. People may not realize and take it on a daily basis which will ultimately lead to liver and kidney failure.