Understand few aspects of the different stages in varicose veins.
Varicose veins are related to blood vessels. It is seen both in men and women, and may also be genetic or due to the heavyweight of legs or wearing heels. It is also prevalent during pregnancy, sitting for prolonged periods, standing for a long time, etc.
If the problems are treated earlier, it will not create a big problem.
- The first stage will be easy to cure as the blood flow will be normal in the blood vessel and those affected with varicose veins can be treated. In the first stage, the veins appear in light green colour on the backside of the legs, mostly near the thighs.
- In the second stage, the light green colour becomes very dark with severe leg pain and starts swelling even for a short time.
- In the third stage, near the foot, the veins may be visible very clearly and may also be outside the nerve loop.
- In the fourth stage, blisters are seen. A person can’t stand in this stage.
- In the fifth stage, the green colour becomes fully black and starts to appear more visibly leading to ulcers, itching using liquid from the blisters, etc. Varicose vein leads to deep vein thrombosis, especially in women.
Severe varicose veins lead to the clotting of blood. If this blood clot reaches the heart, it may cause a heart attack or brain damage. It can be a life threat that may sometimes lead to death or the side effects caused by them cannot be cured.
In most cases, surgery is the only solution for varicose veins. In Ayurveda, it can be treated without surgery most of the time. Muscle pull during the night is usually due to a lack of salt in case of some muscular disorders. Drink sufficient water and have healthy food to treat this.
You can also use Maharaja thailam found in most of the medical shops. Apply the oil all over the body – twice a week. After that, take a hot water bath. This improves proper blood flow in the body, helps concentrate on food habits, etc. Keep your body healthy.
Rheumatoid arthritis affects the joints of the hands and legs that can be cured by changing your food habits and doing mild exercise. You can also consume this herbal recipe.
- Add 5 grams of heart-leaved moonseed plant (seenthal kodi).
- Add 5 grams of dry ginger (sukku).
- Add 5 grams of Myrobalan (kadukkai).
- Boil them with 300 ml of water until it becomes 100 ml.
Ideal Time To Drink
Consume it every morning and night before food.
Varicose veins sometimes lead to ulcers. You can consume banana stems in such cases. Dry it in the sun. Once it is dried, keep it on a vessel and burn it. Collect the ashes and stain them. Take half a spoon of this powder, mix it with water or buttermilk and consume. Feel free to contact us for a consultation or treatment.