For brain development and memory power in kids, Indian Pennywort is the best!
Indian Pennywort has long been used as an herbal tonic to treat mood disorders and enhance memory. The benefits of this herb have been mentioned in the Indian epics and traditional literature books like Ramayana, Mahabharata, and many more. The whole part of the pennywort can be eaten raw by finely chopping and using in salads. Also, you can mash/boil the leaves to make pennywort tea and drinks with added sweeteners or salt.
What Can ‘Indian Pennywort’ Do To The Body?
- Works as a blood purifier.
- Lowers cholesterol, blood pressure and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Lowers the blood sugar level and helps treat diabetes as well.
- Highly effective in treating cold and cough.
- Prevents blood clots and improves blood circulation.
- Anti-inflammatory properties help treat muscle cramps and joint pains.
- Reduces inflammation in joints, joint pains related to chikungunya virus, brain-related diseases, and so on.
Ideal Way To Consume
Blend 20 leaves with 30ml water in a mixer and filter the contents. Adults can have 30 ml of the herbal drink with 1 spoon of honey every morning on an empty stomach while kids can have 10 ml with 3ml of honey daily morning. Consume 2 times a day in the morning and evening if possible.
- Helps in improving immunity in kids.
- Helps in curing Lymph gland enlargement, lung-related issues, prostate cancer, brain blood clots issues, and varicose veins.
- Acts as an excellent preventive medicine.
- Controls leucoderma.
- Relieves constipation
Insomnia patients can take 2 – 4 spoons of the juice with honey twice daily. We have seen a number of reasons why an Indian Pennywort is now viewed beyond its medicinal benefits and has become an integral part of the wellness world. Undoubtedly it’s an excellent immunity builder!