Check out some health benefits of this antioxidant black seed that contains high-value bioactive compounds.
Black cumin dates back several centuries where it has been mentioned in many religious books from ancient times. This is often considered a magical medicine that helps prevent a number of diseases while improving overall health.
How To Consume?
- Grind black cumin seeds.
- Transfer the dry powder to a cloth siever.
- Sieve it well.
- The fine black cumin powder can be stored for consumption.
Ideal Time To Consume
You can consume it directly, or add some water to the fine powder and make small balls and swallow it with water.
What Can Black Cumin Do To The Body?
- Acts as a preventive medicine and cure for diabetes, anorexia, digestive problems, constipation, etc.
- Helps reduce belly fat.
- Helps avoid kidney failure.
- Helps in balancing the pH level of the body.
- Helps prevent cancer.
Health Benefits Specifically For Women
- Helps treat PCOD, fibroids, white discharge, irregular menstruation, menorrhagia, thyroid, etc.
- For infertility problems, you can mix 5 grams of black cumin powder in hot water and drink it on an empty stomach every morning.
Health Benefits Specifically For Men
- Helps treat obesity, diabetes, prostate enlargement, etc. This is specially for men above 50 years of age.
- For infertility problems, you can mix 5 grams of black cumin powder in milk and take it in the night before going to bed.
Recommendation! Follow this at least for a year to observe visible improvement in your overall health.